Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to Train Your Dragon deal on Amazon - I LOVE THIS MOVIE


I think (and my facebook friend's can back me up on this) this is my new favorite movie. Seriously, I have at least "listened" to this movie play at least 20 times in the last 2 weeks (I will sometimes be in the other room blogging, but have this movie at least playing so I can listen to it)
I think I have had this movie in my status on facebook at least 2 times in the past 2 weeks too! If you have not seen it, I will tell you I give it two thumbs and two big toes up (if that even makes sense???)

Ok, anyway enough about how much I love this movie, (ok, my mom made me buy my own so she could have hers back because my dad wanted to watch it AGAIN- he normally doesn't care much for animated flicks!)

Ok, done for real this time. If you have been looking for a deal on this movie, you might want to consider this one. Amazon has the Blu Ray/Dvd combo on sale for just $12.49 and it is eligible for Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. I got my dvd copy + the bonus BoneKnapper short for $10 at Target, so this is a pretty sweet deal as you get the Blu Ray too for just $2.49 more.
(If you don't need the Blu Ray, you might be able to still get the combo I got at Target or Walmart for only $10)

Or, if you would like, I can entertain you by quoting just about the whole movie ;P

Thanks Hip2Save for the heads up.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment