Monday, July 11, 2011

A few clearance finds for those in Sugar Land/Mo City

I ran to Randalls today to see if there was any good deals to be had. I didn't really find any hidden gems but this one might be of interest to those of you in the area. This was found at the Williams Trace/Hwy 6 Randalls store and the sell by date is tomorrow, so if you are in the area, you might want to stop in to get this good deal.


Secondly, I went to the HEB in Mo City on Hwy 6 to check on a few things. They did not carry what I was looking for, but I did notice these boxes of Pampers diapers on clearance for $5. There were 2 boxes when I was there and I didn't purchase any, so they might still be there. Again, I only recommend going if you are in the area anyway is these are clearance finds for these 2 stores.


To all my other readers, I do hope to get back into the grove of my normal shopping soon, but I just have not been fully myself lately. Also, I noticed there is only 2 freebies at CVS and only about 3 at Walgreens, so a great week for me to take a little break.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, if you want to know the freebies at CVS go here, for Walgreens go here. Scroll through for the red posts to find the freebies/cheapies.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is an amazing price for diapers! Do they normally put them at the end cap with the clearance or is it with the baby aisle? We must work near each other. Sometimes I go to HEB at Dulles/HW 6on my lunch.

Post a Comment