Sunday, July 3, 2011

HOT!!! PopTarts printable - Cheap deal at Randalls!

WOW!!!! Coupons.com has added a very HOT Kellogg's Pop Tart coupon for $2/3 packages. (I found it under 77477 in case zip matters)
Right now Randalls has the Pop Tarts on sale for .99 each wyb 4 or more.  Print this coupon twice and get 6 boxes for just $1.94 or .33 a box!

Thanks Guest821 in my chat for the heads up(hopefully the coupon still has prints when I am near a printer!)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they on sale through Tuesday ?

katycouponers said...

Yes sale ends tues!

Rhonda said...

This coupon is missing the bar code in the bottom left hand corner. I've heard some people are having trouble using it (won't scan). Has anybody else seen this?

Anonymous said...

If your coupon printed with no traditional UPC don't worry. Mine scanned fine at Randalls

Post a Comment