Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 Hours of bowling for $8.99 maybe????


Ok, this is the crazy kind of stuff my inbox gets in it on a daily basis? Does anyone else find the humor in this offer that I do?
Need a little help because you are skimming instead of reading? lol
Alright, the top shows you can get 2 hours of bowling with shoes for $8.99 a person, THEN directly under that it says this weeks deal is $9.99 for 2 hours of bowling including shoes?????
So, if you are feeling spunky(or lucky) head here to sign up.  Perhaps you will get the $8.99 price, lol.

*Disclaimer, I cannot share the second link because it is a one time use coupon, so you have to sign up yourself.  I honestly think it is funny that PR does not proof read before stuff like this goes out, lol. And I get paid nothing for you to sign up for this :)  just thought some morning humor was in order.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Could the second one be valid for the weekends? Beats me.

Post a Comment