Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pampers Gift to Grow - Offering Double/Triple Points - Limited time


I have to admit I am a creature of habit and if you offer a suprise promo on me, I will tend to remember it and sit on "points" or codes until the very last minute just in case you try to pull another sneak promo.
As an example of what I mean, free homemailers! Anytime I can get a coupon for a free item, I hoard them and file them by expiration date. I keep close tabs on the expiration dates so I can use them the last day if needed BUT I hoard them for special Money Maker or double promotions. Like right now, for example, I have free Tombstone pizza coupons for buying Hasbro games several months ago(I am sure I blogged about it, but cannot seem to find my post to link.) Anyway, I earned these free Tombstone coupons and have been sitting on them for about 1 month now. Well, Tombstone happens to be an item on the Kroger Mega Sale so not only am I getting them FREE, but Kroger is paying me .50 to take them out the door! This is what I mean about waiting for BETTER than FREE.

Anyway, I am rabbit trailing so let me get back on course. Pampers Gift to Grow! If you have not signed up, you should consider it!
1. It is FREE to join.
2. They offer free points codes often, so earning can be FREE
3. They have really cool rewards (even Starbucks gift cards from time to time)

Ok, so back in May-July 1997(yes, I actually have a spreadsheet!) they offered double points for EVERY Feel and Learn and Easyups code entered during the month. Well, lucky for me I was hoarding and was able to earn 1970 bonus points for all the codes I entered(back then they didn't limit the bonus points and my kid had just started potting training and there was an awesome double dip at Target!) All those points earned me an awesome Kettrike for my first born.

Well, I have been at it again hoarding points because there has not been any rewards that have peeked my interest and to be honest, Pampers has been only offering face value for points.

Well, even if you are not truly INSANE like me, you can still benefit RIGHT now! From now until 8/31/11, Pampers is offering DOUBLE points for every Splasher code you enter and TRIPLE points for every wipes code you enter between now and 8-18-11 (limit of 100 bonus points!)
Wow! I will definitely be maxing out this promo and I suggest if you have the points, enter them NOW while they are worth more!
(I am opening my spreadsheet of unused codes right now! lol)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, I haven't had a baby in 14yrs, but my sister is due in Nov.
But I will be trying to help her in anyway I can & in doing this I was going to help by purching diapers & wipes. The codes that you are talking about are the bar codes or are there special codes? Like I said I haven't had a baby in 14yrs LOL!!

katycouponers said...

Leah, inside the diaper packages are stickers with the codes. On wipes, they are usually printed on the actual plastic tub. All codes inside the packaging are unique and 1 time use, but the online codes I occassionally post are good for anyone. It is nice of you to help your sister out :)

Post a Comment