Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cellfire has Reset today


Cellfire has reset their loadable coupons today. I was excited to see a few different coupons this time around, but I was also happy to see the .75/2 kids yogurt coupon. Since I already have one on my card, both should come off when picking up 2 yogurts and that is better savings than my paper coupon at Randalls :)
I load ALL the coupons to my Randalls card since their register will let me choose my loadables OR my paper coupon (unlike Kroger forcing you to use loadable if you load them).

Just head over here to load your coupons. Then don't forget to head over to Shortcuts and load those coupons up too.

Also, for those of you in New York, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri, if you have a D'Agostino or Harps Food near you, these stores have been added to the Cellfire family.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment