Sunday, July 3, 2011

Free cereal at HEB!!!!!

Sorry for the blurry shot, didn't realize until I went to post and mil needs her stove!

Right now, HEB is offering another HOT deal using the power of their B coupons and their M coupons.
For those that don't know yet.  Heb allows you to combine a B coupon with an M coupon for added savings (I suggest you print their policy and take it with you as some stores still have not trained all their cashier's on this).
As you can see in this picture, the distinction is made in the bottom left hand corner.

The everyday price on HEB Toasted Oats and Honey Toasted Oats is $2.  So, combining the $3/3 YQ found in store, with the $1 insert (6-5 SS) or IP here, you can get them FREE!!!!!  You can print 2 coupons per computer.  I hear CouponDede also has some of the insert coupons in stock if you need a few more, but hurry as the insert expires 7-12.

My inlaws are excited I have loaded them up with cereal!  I successfully did this deal in a town with only HEB and Walmart as a choice of groceries.  The store did question the coupons, but I told her I could combine and she just said, "well let's see if it works:)"

Thanks Erin

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did any of the coupons beep??

katycouponers said...

no beeps

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I can't wait to try it out next time I go to HEB....thanks again, Lisa

Brittany said...

Thanks for this one! I went today to use my $15 from P&G so I was thrilled about this deal. I was able to find 3 boxes of the honey nut variety, yippie! I got 15 boxes in all and left about 6-7 on the shelf, I'll need to go back later in the week to use the 6 Q's I have left, I want to give other couponers a chance to get in on this deal first. :) All but the 3 honey nut variety are being donated to the food bank or given away to families I know that can use them.

marilyna said...

WE went last night, but couldn't find any of the yellow coupons. The checker even went and got the master book with all the yellow coupons and it wasn't in there. This was in Atascocita.

katycouponers said...

marilyna, it is advertised now in the ad so I would hope the stores would honor the price. (I used zip 77083) to look up ad online

marilyna said...

Stephanie,

Thanks so much! I found it!

Steph said...

The HEB in Deer Park has a sign on the shelf saying the M coupon has been cancelled and replaced by the B coupon (short version of the sign). They were out anyway so I plan on going to Pasadena and try my luck there!

BrandonS said...

My store only had the M coupons out. I havent tried to see if they work or not.

Teresa said...

HEB on Louis Henna in Round Rock now has a "Letter of Correction" sign on the shelf where the $2 Toasted Oats sit stating that the $1/1 coupon in the Texas Life Magazine has been cancelled. They state to use the $3/3 Mix and Match "B" Yellow In Store Coupon instead. Wondering if they're trying to keep us from stacking the "B" and "M" coupons = FREE :(

Anonymous said...

Teresa-I was just coming to ask this:( I sent my mother in law and this is what the cashier told her (in georgetown) they told her they haven't put the signage up yet. I still have 2 from their website, wonder if they're good or not?
jamie

Post a Comment