Monday, July 11, 2011

Hasbro Groupon - $15 for $30 toy Voucher for their online shop


Today's online Groupon is for a toy voucher for Hasbrotoyshop.com. For just $15, you can get $30 worth of toys. This is exciting, especially if you are looking at getting some toys that you can never find discounted or on sale.  Right now they are even offering free shipping on select toys, like free shipping on $25 or greater purchase of Transformers!

Ok, the link is being weird, so I am typing in manually http://www.groupon.com/deals/hasbro-houston and it is showing up?
(I got an email but when I cut and paste the link in my email, it doesn't work on my blog, odd?)
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment