Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chili's Free Chips and Queso for joining email club


You notice how Chili's is just rolling out the coupons these days? Free Kids meals on Tuesdays(except they are doing it today instead?). Now they are offering free chips and Queso for signing up for their eclub. Don't worry ,sign up is free and they send you coupons, especially on your birthday! I LOVE Chili's (actually one of my favs, just ask my husband)
Has anyone noticed though how the Queso tastes more chili-ish these days than cheesy? I think I prefered the old recipe better(my dh agreed too).

Anyway, if you want to stay up on all the latest offerings, sign up for their eclub.

*Note, if you are gonna take advantage of the 2 free kids meals per adult meal, be sure to print 2 coupons!  My store is a stickler to having 2 coupons to get 2 free kids meals, though you still only have to buy 1 adult meal?


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment