Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Belated 4th of July!


I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July weekend. Mine was very busy as we went out of town for a birthday party and then spent HOURS(ok, an hour!) trying to get home from the fireworks show at Katy Mills Mall.

I had yesterday off from work as well I decided I was just gonna take some me time away from the blogging world. Sorry to leave you guys stranded for the most part since Sunday.

Tonight I will get back to posting matchups and a few deals here and there, but I just needed a mini vacation from all work! lol.

Seems like a relatively slow week, so I will see how quickly I can get some goodies posted, stay tuned......
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment