Friday, January 7, 2011

Yet another Walgreens deal - Sinex


When I went to Walgreens earlier in the week I didn't think the Sinex was a deal because it was scanning $7.49. However, I went to a store today that had it tagged for $6.99, woo hoo.
This is what I did:
3 Sinex $6.99 each
-3 $4 Sinex insert 12-26 P&G
=$8.97 oop but earn a $10 RR
Final cost: Profit of $1.03!

I also scored a decent deal on Tidy Cat(not pictured)
Tidy Cat is on sale for $5 and when you purchase $20 worth, you can earn a $5 RR (part of the Nestle family RR)
I had some $1 14 lb peelies so this is what I did:
4 Tidy Cat @ $5
-4 $1 peelies
= $16 at register , earn $5 RR
Final cost: $11 (I purchased the Acai $3 money makers with this to bring my cost down!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to check in your Acai boxes, mine had $3 coupons in them. The coupon was advertised on the front of them, too.

qrazyguy said...

I believe the Sinex is going back on sale next week (on the 16th) for $5. I still have $4/1 Q's I'm saving until then.

Post a Comment