Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Webinar - Positive Parenting Solutions


On Tuesday, January 18th at 9pm central, Bayou City Moms is sponsoring a FREE webinar Featuring Positive Parenting Solutions and Amy McCready called:
Get Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling.
If you have kiddos between the age of 2 and 16, you might want to take an hour out of your evening to view this webinar (I know I have signed up and reserved my spot!)

To see more about this webinar, please go here. If it sounds like something you like, you can sign up straight from that link. This is free to anyone, no membership is required.

If you do live in or around the Houston area, feel free to visit Bayou City Moms site to see if you would be interested in membership. You can view their offerings here.

Thank you reader Lisa for the heads up on the free webinar

Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post nor do I have any affiliation with Bayou City Moms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment