Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I think we are over the hump! Off topic

Readers, I think we are finally over the hump.  My poor little one has been sick since Friday afternoon and so shopping and deal hunting has been very intermitten for me.  I was home with her yesterday so no shopping for me.  The husband is home with her today so no shopping for me since I had a day of work to catch up on.  He informed me she has been fever free today, so with luck, tomorrow I will be back to my shopping crazy self and will get some deals posted and continue my How to be a Couponer series. 

Also, my friend and I are in the works to possible offer an actual coupon seminar near the end of this month, stay tuned for details (we are trying to secure a time in our schedules)

And finally, I was suprised no one had commmented yet on the lack of the big picture that has caused heart ache for some of you with loading the blog.  Is it loading faster now that that picture is gone?  I hope so.

New readers, I hope you stick around as I usually am not THIS lax in posting, but with a sick kiddo, couponing has to go on the back burner.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For two weeks your site was freezing up my computer but now it seems to be working fine.

Denise said...

Your awesome way to be A GOOD mom!

Julia said...

your site loads a lot faster, way to go!

Martinez Party of Six said...

I totally didn't even notice that the picture was gone. It never cause any problems for me, so that's probably why I didn't notice.

Shawn

Anonymous said...

I noticed the picture was missing, but thought you had moved it because of those who were stressed by it. It never caused me any trouble, and your site is loading just great for me. Glad to hear your household is on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Wishing all the best to your kid. I still check your blog more than twice a day, dont worry too much. Janky

grace said...

I glad your sweety is getting better. I never had a real problem loading your site with the picture and it always gave me a pleasure to see her in the cart. So darling of a picture. I hope that you share it often because it makes this grandma smile every time.

Post a Comment