Monday, January 10, 2011

Walgreens deals (steals) of the week!

Walgreens might not have as many free after ECBS this week, but there are still some pretty hot deals to score! 
I hit a few stores on my way to Randalls and scored several HOT buys and was successful in rolling many of my RR I earned last week.

Here are the deals I took advantage of:

Purchase 2 Jergens lotion(same deal as Biore) @ $4.29
-$3/2 insert 12-5 SS
Pay $ 5.58 at register but get back $5 RR
Final price: .58 for 2 or .29 each!

Go Kids! gummy vitamins $5
Pay $5 at register but get back $5 RR
Final price: FREE (great filler or item to roll RR back and forth and you can always donate them!)

Finest Natural 7 day trial pak Mens vitamins $1.99
-$1.99 at register (these are free with any purchase of other vitamins so the Go Kids gummies will qualify you for this freebie)
Final price : FREE

Purchase 2 Pantene @ 3.29 clearanced priced
-$3/2 insert 12-26 P&G
Pay $3.58 at register but get back $2 RR
Final Price: $1.58 or .79 each

Purchase 2 Chloraseptic sprays $3.99
-2 $1 IP or 11-14 SS
Pay $5.98 at register but get back $5 RR
Final Price: $.98 or .49 each

Purchase 4 blue bottled Maalox @ 5.99 and 1 red bottled @  6.99 (spend $30, get $10 RR)
-5 $5 insert 1-9 SS
Pay $5.95 at register but get back $10 RR
Final Price: PROFIT of $4.05

Purchased 5 Stayfree clearanced @6.19*, 1 @ $6.79
-3 $6 max value of bogo coupons - 3 $1/1 insert 11-7 RP
-6 $3 for the in-ad coupon (takes off $3 for each one, you only need 1 coupon)
Final Price: PROFIT of $1.26
*YMMV as to whether you find the clearance,  but without clearance prices, you would pay .58 for each 2.

Most the deals from last week are still valid this week.  Check out my post here.  (I am not sure on the Omega 3 as I only ever found the 1.  Cannot guarantee that deal is still valid this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
There is a mention of BIC coupons everywhere but I did not find any in the insert. do you know if our region got it?

katycouponers said...

I couldn't find the Bic coupon and the printable is all out of prints :(

Anonymous said...

Which walgreens is this? Mine never lets me use B1G1 and in-ad coupon together. In, general wags is such a pain, but i'll still try my luck.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I had no issues using both at 3 different Walgreens yesterday. Feel free to use the contact me tab and I will be happy to share which stores I purchased from.

JANE4girls said...

bic IP is working again...and

my store would only take $3.79 off for the stayfree bogo vs the $6

JANE4girls said...

forgot to add a potential deal too:

special K is $2.50 buy 2 and get $2 rr

print bogo coupons (I printed 4)

earned $8 in rr

bought 5 Nature Valley and 50¢ filler, paid with RR and $2.50 in IP's

earned $3.50 rr

Lori said...

Did you guys get all the inserts this week? I only got one RP in the Chronicle. So I didn't get the Maalox coupon.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, I assume the Maalox chewables are not included in the RR deal? I bought some to make $30 (nothing was marked at this store) and the RR did not print. It's OK because I only paid $.43 for all of them, but I was hoping for a big MM. Please advise if you know. Thanks.

Post a Comment