Monday, January 3, 2011

HOT Money Maker deal at Kroger, and decent deal on Infant medicine

(sorry for the blurry pic, still learning my phone)

Ok, I don't know why I didn't see this deal before when qrazyguy informed me about it. It took seeing someone lay out the math for me to get this, thanks deanew on HCW for making me understand this one, lol.

Old Spice bodywash and Old Spice deodorant are two products that are part of the P&G mega deal I have posted about here.

The bodywash is $3.50 before mega and $2.50 after
The deodorant is $1.99 before mega and .99 after
We got two coupons in the 12-26 P&G insert that you need to do this deal.

One is: Buy Old Spice deodorant, get 1 free bodywash.
The other: Save $1/2 Old Spice deodorant.

This is how this plays outs:
4 Old Spice bodywash @ $3.50 each = $14
4 Old Spice deodorant @ 1.99 each = $7.96
-$14 (4 bogo bodywash coupons@ $3.50 each)
-$2 (2 $1/2 deodorant coupons)
-$8 (2 $4 off for P&G promotion)
= PROFIT of $2.04!!!!!!
WOW! You can use this $2 on anything you need. If you are in need of some Infant Advil, might I suggest this:

Combine the bogo sale with 2 $2 off Infant or Childrens Advil in 12-12 RP, and get two for just.99!
(second coupon will beep because of bogo sale, so YMMV-your mileage may vary - if your store will allow)

1 comments:

Deane said...

Glad I could help, and I'm glad that it worked for you. I'm still waiting on my coupons....

Post a Comment