Monday, January 3, 2011

Walgreens - WOW such HOT deals this week!


There are soooo many hot deals this week at Walgreens you will certainly want to try to take advantage! You can view the picture above to see what the items look like so you can find them easier in the store. Definitely a GREAT week to roll some register reward money:

Purchase 2 - Natrol Acai 60 count on sale bogo  @ $10.99
You total will be $10.99 after register takes off bogo sale
-2 $2 insert 10-10 RP
-$5 Acai coupon in January Wags coupon booklet(found near the ads, this will take $10 off)
Final price: PROFIT of $3.01!!!!!!!

Purchase 4 - Advil 20 count $3 = $12
-4 $2 insert 12-12 RP or IP or (if you have one of the free homemailers I posted about a month or so ago!)
Pay $4 at register and get $3 register reward
Final price: $1 for 4 or .25 each OR 4 FREE with just 1 free coupon and 3 inserts

Purchase 2 - Biore steam activated cleanser $4.19 = $8.38
-2 $2 IP (you have to sign up for this one) or 10-10 SS
Pay $4.38 at register and get $5 register reward
Final price: Profit of $0.62!!!!! (my register reward did not print on this deal, not sure why?)
*UPDATE: You cannot purchase the Biore and the John Frieda in the same transaction.  They are made by the same manuf. and thus only 1 $5 RR will print if bought together.  (Thanks reader V)

Purchase SalonPas Arthritis Patch 5 pack $5.99
Earn $6 register reward
Pay $5.99 at register and get $5 register reward
Final price: Profit of .01

Purchase $15 in John Frieda products and get $5
Purchase 10 clearanced for $1.79 each
-5 $3/2 tearpad
Pay $2.90 at register and get $5 register reward
Final price: Profit of $2.10

Purchase 2 Pantene 2/$7
Earn $2 register reward
-$3/2 insert 12-26 P&G
Pay $4 at register and get $2 register reward
Final price: $1 each*

Look for clearance in your store, I found these tagged for $2.59 but they rang up $1.29 each.  My store took off the full $3, so after coupon and register reward, it was a profit of $2.42


Garnier stylers on clearance for $1.09
-$1 IP or insert 12-5 RP
Final price: .09

Oscillococcinum children's 6 count $8.99
-$2 IP (coupon is a pain to use, says no item sold, so ymmv whether your store will allow) or 1-24-10 RP
Pay $6.99 at register and earn $9 register reward
Final price: Profit of $2

Other deals this week that I did not do myself, hence not pictured

Electrosol 20 pack $3.49
-$2.25 insert 1-2 and earn $1.50 register reward
Final price: Profit of $0.26

10 comments:

Maria S. said...

From the handful of blogs I check just about daily, you are truly the Queen of deals, and including the scenarios so simply that we can all go and find the same deals( if we have the coupons :) ).
Thank you so much for all you hard work and precious time

Casey G. said...

What a great deal you had!
Just wondering if you used any RR (either previously earned or from the transactions you described here)? Will that affect how RR will be earned?

Thank you!

katycouponers said...

Casey, yes I used RR to pay, but I am not sure why the Biore didn't print because on that transaction I didn't use anything made by the same manufacturer.
You cannot use the same RR to earn a new one (ie, I cannot buy more Advil with the Advil earned RR)

Anonymous said...

I am a bit confused on the Acai Berry deal, how will the $5.00 off coupon from the Wags book take off $10.00? Do they scan it twice?

Also is there a coupon order with Wags, like if I have a $1.50 RR from finnish and I go to buy the John Frieda deal should I hand my RR 1st and Q 2nd?

katycouponers said...

Anon, you are purchasing two, so the walgreens coupon will take off 5 twice(just one store coupon is neccessary)
I usually save my RR for last in case I miscalculate and my total falls below the price, so I can either add items, or just pay in cash and get ALL my savings.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your blog. I am not sure if they are always there, but currently there are good coupons available on mariecallendersmeals.com under news & offers. $1.50/1 Homestyle baker; $1/2 HC Fresh Mixers or MC Fresh Mixers; $1/1 MC Fresh Flavor Steamers; $1/1 MC Dessert Pie.

qrazyguy said...

ZM, I did this same Biore deal last night. There are also $2 coupons in the 10/10 SS. I used two of those and got the RR.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, You cannot do both the Biore and the John Frieda in the same transaction because they are from the same Company (KAO), so only 1 $5RR will print. I learned this today; so I'm contacting Catalina for my other $5RR. I've never experienced where they deny my claim. HTH. Thanks for you always helpful posts! V

katycouponers said...

Awww, thanks V. I didn't even think to look at the manuf of the Biore. At least now I know.
Thanks again, I will modify the post.

Lori said...

Be on the look-out for clearanced got2b fat-tastic instant Collagen infusion mega lift Root-Boosting Spray. I found it on clearance for $1.59 and I had $2 Qs from All You, which the cashier did not adjust down! Plus it was a bonus pack that had a free travel size Hairspray included!

Post a Comment