Monday, January 24, 2011

Hot deal on Melissa and Doug toys at Amazon



Amazon is having a huge sale on several Melissa and Doug toys. I love wood toys and so I am always excited to see these items go on sale. Not only that, it really shows a child's creativity when they get to design their own toy. My oldest actually got the Create a Wand last year for her birthday and it was great fun watching her decorate to her liking. (lets just say the girl likes bling, lol)

This year, I am thinking about getting her this mirror since she keeps wanting to take my bathroom mirror and this one she get accessorize!  And it is only $4.65 (down from $20.64)

They have many other items that are super cute, and some cool trains and cars for the boys on your list
Might be a good time to get a deal on your birthday gift closet.
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Train for just $5.84
Melissa & Doug Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Race Car for just $5.95
Melissa & Doug Piggy Bank - DYO for jsut $5.58

2 comments:

Mary S. said...

Hey Katy Couponer- be sure to read the comments on this M&D mirror. The total mirror size is 4 inches and the mirror is about 2 inches. Can't even see your whole face in it. Sorta of like a compact mirror.

katycouponers said...

Thanks Mary for the info, I do still kind of like it. I still think my girl will love it, but I will test to see how much she likes my compacts before I take the plunged :P

Post a Comment