Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randalls clearance - All Small and Mighty deal


I ran into Randalls to collect on my KickBucks(more info on this soon) and found the following hidden gem!
The pictured All Small and Mighty was tagged with 50% off tags and stated $5.99 regular price. However, when I checked out the laundry aisle, I noticed all the other All Small and Mighty was onsale for $3.33 each!
So, with the 50% sticker that makes the All just $1.66 each.
Even better, the inserts last weekend had a $1 off coupon (1-16 SS). That made each bottle just .66 + tax!!!
Check out your local Safeway and hopefully you can find this clearance too. (Keep in mind each store sets their own clearance so there are variances in prices and selection)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I would surely liker to know which Randall you go to, because my randalls never has anything here in Katy??? :)
Thank you for all the great advice.

katycouponers said...

I found these at the store on Williams Trace in Sugar Land.

Anonymous said...

So, do I need a $1 coupon for each bottle?

anny said...

my randalls refuses to let me use coupons on the 50% off stickers.. i have tried explaining to them politely but they just refuse and have been rather rude about it...how do you think i should handle this stephanie?

Anonymous said...

I went to Randalls in Katy and Richmond and did not score any laundry detergent but I came away with a coupon book the joy of football with over 70 dollars in coupons!!!

katycouponers said...

Anon 1 - yes you would need 1 coupon per bottle purchased

Anon 2 - I just found some of these today, yay :)

katycouponers said...

Anny, unfortunately there is no mention of coupons on clearance items in the policy so that sometimes falls into store discretion. You can attempt to contact Randalls corporate and inquire as to whether coupons on clearance are accepted by the policy and then you would have an answer in writing to take to your store.
Good luck

jennifer said...

The store has been giving me alot of problems in using coupons, first they denied me of using coupons on clearance items, secondly, when I tried to use $1 off Any produce item when $5 minimum purchase is required, they said the coupon can only be used when you have $5 in produce and not other things, somehow the store coupons of $1 off produce cannot be scanned and need to be overwrite, and that is how they refused to honor it. Their store coupons always give problems.

Post a Comment