Monday, January 31, 2011

Free Oreo Brownies at Walgreens - with tearpad


I don't normally go inside gas stations (since the invention of pay at the pump). But the day I signed up for Shopkick I wanted to see what scanning products was all about, so I ran into the store after filling up. Boy was I glad I did. Not only did I earn myself about 70 Kickbucks, but I found some GREAT coupons. One of these is a .50 off Oreo brownies or Cakesters.

I have been looking for these without success at Kroger or Randalls hoping that will doubles they would be free. Well, lucky for me there was a line at the cash register while checking out at Walgreens so I was browsing around the front end displays. My eyes happened upon a sign right under the Oreo brownies for 2/$1, WOO HOO!!!! Free brownies.
These are single serve, but last night I opened one and cut it in four and that was dessert. Just perfect bite size and kept us all from eating a whole one each (my pants thank me today)

So, lesson learned, perhaps pay at the pump is not a great invention and hopping in a gas station from time to time will provide a new source of some goodies :)

If you are going to be headed to Walgreens anyway, print this $1/2 Butterfinger Snackers and get them free when you combine it with the in ad coupon.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

I had a ton of these tearpads, but used them all a few weeks ago when these were on sale at Wags. I still have cakesters and brownies stashed in the pantry!

Shawn said...

By the way, I have seen several tearpads for the Buttergfinger Bars and Snackers at several convenience stores lately.

Denise said...

I HAVE THESE...thank you Dave Ramsey LOL and of course Stephanie!!!!!

Diane said...

I have a bunch of these and was wondering where I would find them on sale! Thank you!! I wonder if this price is at all Walgreens stores?

Post a Comment