Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FREE Wholly Guacamole - HEB


First you will want to go here and sign up. After signing up, the site will allow you download a pdf coupon for $2 off any Wholly product.
Next, go to your local HEB and look for the pictured Wholly Guacamole. There are two sizes but only one is on sale for 2/$4, the 7 oz. Make sure you pic up the 7 oz and not the double pack 14 oz. As you can see in the pic(sorry I covered the writing on the tag because people were looking at me funny when I was taking the picture) the tag says 2/$4 so FREE with $2 printable.

Hurry as the coupon expires on 1-15.
*You might want to print the HEB coupon policy and take it with you as proof that they do take internet printables. I know some stores can be difficult and I have had to pull out my policy a few times.
Also, some stores don't carry this smaller size guacamole, but make sure you look in the meat department near fajitas as well as the smaller coolers with the featured items scattered around the store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I never would have checked and It was not marked at my store

amy and the bad cats said...

thanks for the tip! i was able to print off coupons and get FREE guac to take to my quilt guild meeting on saturday!

Post a Comment