Monday, January 3, 2011

Listerine/Reach Money maker at CVS!


There is currently a Listerine/Reach deal at CVS. When you purchase $10 worth of participating products you get a $5 ECB, when you purchase $20 worth, you get $10 ECBS.
If you are lucky and your store carries the Reach Total Care plus Whitening Floss, you can turn this into a profit!
This is how I did mine:
1 Listerine Zero $5 - $2 IP or $2 insert 9-19 RP= $3
5 Reach floss whitening $3 each - $2 inserts 10-10 RP = $5
Pay $8 and get back $10 for $2 profit.

Another deal right now is on Revlon beauty tools, purchase 2 and get back $7 ECB.
The clippers were $2.99 and the shapers were $3.19.  So pay $6.18 and get back $7 for an $.81 profit.

1 comments:

Maria S. said...

I just found a printable coupon for $2/1 Listerine Zero 1.0L or larger, at pillsbury.com, was able to print 2 after I logged in to my account (exp 1/31/11). I hope this is the size being offered at CVS :)

Post a Comment