Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pasta Roni/RIce A roni printable reset

If you didn't get a chance to print this coupon yet, head over here and print a coupon for Rice A Roni or Pasta Roni.  The coupon is buy 3 get 1 free up to $2.  There are reports this coupon takes the full $2 off at Randalls (Safeway stores).  Right now they have them on sale for just .88 so, if true your transaction would look like this:

4 x.88 = $3.52
-$2
Final Cost: $1.52/4 or .38 each!

While at Randalls, you might want to pick up the free fruit snacks I posted about here.
And, if you print this coupon for Chobani yogurt, you can get a cup for just .07 after coupon triples!

(Make sure you know your stores policy on doubling/tripling as these vary by region, in my region Randalls will double/triple 1 like coupon)

Sorry for my lack of posts and checking on this Rice A Roni coupon for you guys.  I have a sick kiddo at home so laundry is getting done but zero shopping :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am getting an error message from the redplum website: Rice a Roni DeniedByDistributionSubscriptionLimit

anyone have a clue I am guessing its out of prints??? This is the first time I have ever used this

Post a Comment