Thursday, January 27, 2011

StorytimeforMe FREE ebooks


My husband and I have a passion for books and we have been working really hard to install that passion in our children. Lets admit it though, it is sometimes hard to get a child to sit down a read a book when they want to see the wonderful world a computer has to offer. I am really loving these sites sprouting up that offer books online for reading. So far it seems to be working well on my kids, they have been enjoying the last site I posted about here.

Well, there is a new site: StoryTimeForMe that offers FREE ebooks narrated by professional actors and with word by word highlighting.  You don't even have to register or login to enjoy these free books!  You have nothing to lose and now a great "babysitter" for those 10-15 minutes you need to shower, cook, or take a power nap (can you tell I am a sleep deprived mommy this week, lol)

Thanks Brandie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment