Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reader Spotlight - Speical K deal at Kroger


Reader Shawn sent me these pics of some HOT coupon booklets found at Kroger. Combining with the $4 off 4 promotion that Kroger has going on right now can make for some really cheap Special K products as well as milk and Splenda!
Also, for those of you that loaded the Kroger ecoupon for $5 off 5 breakfast items (no longer available to load), that coupon should work on the Special K bars!

For those of you that find these books, let us know what deal you end up getting!

Thanks Shawn for the pictures and information.  Hopefully we all can find some of these books.

2 comments:

Southwest Coupon Clipper said...

I did this deal the other day and some of the kelloggs cereal boxes have a coupon on the back of the box saying $1 off purchase when you buy 1 box of cereal and 1 box of cereal bars. If you purchase 4 you get $4 off and so with the coupon the cereal comes to .78 and if you have a B1G1 it comes to .39/each and maybe even more if the cashier takes off the entire $2.78. I did not have my b1g1 with me but am going to try it later today. FYI the guy was stocking right by the cereal bars so I borrowed his box cutter to get the coupon off the bottom of my cereal boxes. Pretty funny.

FD said...

I know you're local, so I thought I'd let you know I found Holiday Coffee-mate (liquid 16 oz.) on clearance at the Kroger on Fry Rd. (near I-10) They were priced at just $1.04 - so just $0.04 each after the $1/1 IP coupon. They weren't in the dairy case - they were in a refrigerated bin right in front of the yogurts. They had plenty left -- pumpkin spice, eggnog, gingerbread, and sugar & spice. I got 2 and paid just $0.08 OOP. Happiness!! :D

Post a Comment