Thursday, January 27, 2011

Attention Katy Couponers Class Participants PLEASE READ

WOW! Courtney and I have been working really hard to finalize things and we just keep coming up with more and more stuff to teach you guys, I do hope you get LOTS of sleep because I am a fast talker and I will need to talk fast to teach you guys all we have in store!

On another note, we have a few bookkeeping issues. We have some ppl who have prepaid but have NOT filled the form out to have you on the official roster. We have had to pull that form as the class is FULL and we cannot have any else signing up. We are sure we do not have a proper head count and without your information you might not get the vital directions and instruction we need to provide BEFORE the class.

Some of you have payed TWICE and we don't know if you are bringing someone or you just love us that much :) If it was an accident, you are potentially filling a spot of someone else that might be able to attend.

PLEASE if you are unsure if we have all your info EMAIL me or fill out my contact me form on the tab on the top of my blog.
I want to make sure everyone gets ALL the information, so please help us do this housekeeping so we have enough supplies for all participants.

Thank You

I cannot wait to see you guys and for everyone else, I cannot wait to get back to NORMAL shopping again. I have not done a full run in almost a week and my coupons are missing me :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how often do you hold these classes? I REALLY want to attend this weekend, but it's my husband's birthday and I just don't feel right about leaving him with the kids for 3+ hrs.

katycouponers said...

Anon, this is actually the first course I have held in the past 2 years. Schedule conflicts, finding a venue, a co-teacher (thanks Court), and the time has just been really hard.

We hope to hold more of these in the future, but have yet to set a date. I will post on this blog when that happens

Anonymous said...

I too want so much to attend but the date is when my son is testing for entrance at a private school. Very bummed :( do please hold another one soon.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Well, he does have a birthday EVERY year...! I'll be at the class on Saturday with bells on!

Post a Comment