Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kroger - 90% Christmas Clearance


I went to Kroger today on my lunch hour to scout out for hidden sales. I didn't really find any, but on my way out I stopped at the clearance area you see pictured above. I was pleasantly suprised to see mixed in with these cards some Thank you cards that are generic enough in color they will be able to be used year round!


With the blue and green, this can easily be used for birthdays and other occassions, yay! And each pack of 10 only cost .70! I can't buy blank thank you cards for that cheap, and I like that these have lines and is a fill in type of card, perfect for my kiddo to learn how to do her own thank you cards for her birthday this year :)
Keep an eye out in your stores.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I just got back also. Found some Tangled items (shirt, headband, necklace etc) which were also 90% off! I also used my 2 $5 off Nature Made vitamin coupons to score 2 free bottles after the BOGO sale.

Post a Comment