Friday, January 14, 2011

Coupon Tip - You Can find deals while not even looking!

I am a member of the Toys R Us "R" rewards program and I received my rewards the other day in the mail. I had $10 worth of R Rewards that were going to expire tonight so I had to stop in after work. After touring the store and determining I didn't need anything, I settled on tutus for my little ones. They were on clearance for $4.98 each, so I figured free right? Well, lucky for me there was a line at the registers. While waiting in line, I checked out the other coupons that came with my rewards and I noticed there was a coupon for $10 off a $20 or more purchase of Dream Dazzlers products. Looking down at the tutus, I realized I had Dream Dazzler tutus!
I got out of line and went back to the department and found they had leotards for $4.98 each! Went up with all 4 items hoping the coupon would work even being .04 short, IT DID!
I spent $0 oop after my $10 in rewards and $10 off $20 coupon and in return I got two very happy little girls!

The tip: You never know when or where you will find your next deal, so keep your eyes OPEN! I thought I was only gonna get 2 tutus but ended up with 2 full outfits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

imm93

FD said...

Way to go, Mommy!! They look precious in their FREE dress-ups!!

Post a Comment