Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reader Spotlight - Excedrin Tearpad spotted at CVS

Reader GW spotted this tearpad in their local CVS for $2.50 off any 20 count or larger of Excedrin PM. 
Right now there is a extra buck deal at CVS on Excedrin, where you can earn $10 ECB when you purchase $20 in Excedrin products. 
While at CVS I priced the 20 count and it is $5.59.  I could not figure out how to get this free or as a money maker without having a free Excedrin coupon from coupons.com(no longer available) or having a $/$ amount coupon that CVS sometimes prints on receipts or sends in email.  I will be watching my email come Thursday to see if I get a $/$ coupon, if not I will be passing on this deal
You would have to purchase 4 Excedrin @ 5.59 = $22.36
with 4 $2.50 coupons it is = $12.36 so $2 final cost AFTER ECB
BUT if you had at least 1 free coupon
$22.36 - $5.59 - $7.50 = $9.27 for a profit of .73
OR, if you get a $/$ coupon, as long as it is for more than $2.36/$20 or less, you could turn this into a money maker

If you DON'T have a free coupon or a $/$, I suggest passing on this deal, but taking a few coupons from the tearpad if you see it.  Trust me, a deal will come around that will net FREE Excedrin PM!

Thanks GW for the picture. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment