Sunday, January 2, 2011

Readers Spotlight: 50% Sale at Ann Taylor Loft


If you are a fan of Ann Taylor Loft, you might want to head over to their website. They are offering 50% off your entire purchase online (including sales merchandise). Just enter code sale50 at checkout.

Thank you reader Natasha for the heads up.

Off topic: Sorry for my lack of deals posts, one of our deep freezers decided to stop working last night, so I have been busy looking for deals on a new one. I hope to have that taken care of soon and will continue my How to be a Couponer series, and the deals I see this week.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Stephanie,

If you find a good deal on a deep freezer please share it. I have finally convinced my husband to get one and was not impressed by the prices Lowe's and Home Depot had to offer...

katycouponers said...

Julia, I ended up finding one on Craigslist for a very good price! Good luck, you will never look back once you get a deep freeze.

Post a Comment