Monday, January 24, 2011

Cellfire to reset tomorrow


If you have not done so, you might want to head over to Cellfire to load up the coupons available. I often get asked how I have multiples of the same loadable to my card. In answer, Cellfire coupons are available to load for 2 weeks but are valid for use for 4 weeks. That gives a 2 week overlap where you can have two of the same coupon on your card for use.
With Randalls, I can purchase the minimum requirement for the coupon and ALL similar coupons will come off my card. For example, the Betty Crocker fruit snacks I have been purchasing. If you load the .50/2 today, there will most like be one again tomorrow. Load that one too then when you go in and purchase 2 fruit snacks, BOTH coupons will come off! This really comes in handy since Randalls will only double/triple 1 identical coupon.
Don't forget to check Shortcuts for new coupons too, you might just have 4 identical coupons for items!

*To clarify, you cannot use a paper coupon on the same qualifiers as the ecoupons, however, if you buy enough items, the ecoupons will ALL come off.
Ex: Last week, I bought 4 boxes of fruit snacks and used 1 paper coupon for .50/2 and two ecoupons(even though each states .50 wyb 2) came off the other two boxes taking off an additional $1.
Had I used a second paper coupon, it would not have doubled, and the ecoupons would not have come off,  so by NOT using the paper coupon on those 2 boxes, I saved an extra .50.
Hope this clarifies things.

We can still make ecoupons work for us, just have to be a bit more creative. :)

5 comments:

Maria S. said...

I thought Randalls system is automatically voiding an ecoupon if a paper coupon is used. This is what has happened to me twice already, I see the ecoupon and then it comes off when the paper coupon is scanned.

katycouponers said...

Maria, you are correct, you cannot use a paper coupon on the same qualifiers as the ecoupons, however, if you buy enough items, the ecoupons will all come off.
Ex: Last week, I bought 4 boxes of fruit snacks and used 1 paper coupon for .50/2 and two ecoupons(even though each states .50 wyb 2) came off the other two boxes taking off an additional $1.
Had I used a second paper coupon, it would not have doubled, so by NOT using the paper coupon on those 2 boxes, I saved an extra .50.
Hope this clarifies things.

We can still make coupons work for us, just have to be a bit more creative. :)

Maria S. said...

Ok, thank you so much for the info. My "lightbulb" didn't come on about the new ecoupon policy, and I hadn't thought about buying an extra one or two items like you describe. I will definitely try that next time. Right now the Pillsbury Valentine cookies are $2.00, so I'll buy 4 and only use 1 $1/2 coupon.
Thank you for being my "lightbulb" :)

Unknown said...

My Randalls doubles more than one like coupon?? They scan it twice for it to double! Never knew they were only doing one in other places? Kroger is the same no more stacking paper and e-coupons

Unknown said...

Also I bought 4 betty crocker snacks 2 wks ago for the catalina used 2 .50 coupons and my .50 e-coupon came off also?? The lady didnt know what she was doing though so I think one of my coupons didnt register as a fruit snack one so maybe thats why the e-coupon came off?

Post a Comment