Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vistaprint $50 voucher for only $5*


LivingSocial has a great deal right now for Vistaprint. Just head to LivingSocialand search under more deals -> Atlanta.
If you are a new member, they will give you $5 just for signing up. The cost of the Vistaprint $50 voucher is $10, less the $5 bonus = just $5.
If you buy the deal and tell 3 friends that get in on the deal, you can actually get yours FREE!  WOW!

I was just telling my friend how I needed to buy more business cards as I just ran out. Now, I might go ahead and buy a picture calendar (or two) too since my free one I got last year only has 1-2 months left on it. (I love that when you make the calendars you can have it start any month you want!) Awesome deal!

Fine Print: voucher does not cover tax or shipping.

Thanks Sarah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment