Monday, January 24, 2011

Reader Spotlight - Hot deal on Kraft Cheese at Walmart with ad matching Kroger- YMMV

Alright, it might be possible I will have to reassess my attitude about Wal*mart. I don't see this in their updated policy, but reader Kayla was informed at her Wal*mart that they price match other local stores including bogo sales!

Right now, Kroger has the Kraft shredded cheese on sale for bogo. Wal*mart currently has their Kraft cheese priced at $2 each. Kayla was able to get the price match of bogo for the $2 Wal*mart price.

On top of that, she used her $1/2 Kraft cheese coupons in her 1-23 SS or the Joy of Football coupon booklets found at Randalls.

This made each pack of cheese just .50 a bag!

*I checked the current online policy at Wal*mart and it has not been updated to reflect this, so YMMV (your mileage may vary) as to whether all stores are doing this. I know Wal*mart has been making changes to their price match policy and I am hoping this is one of them.

Thanks Kayla for the info. Good deal if all stores are onboard :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called my closest walmart, and one of the mgrs said no, they do not honor bogo, however, if the price is listed on the sale paper, then they will price match. For example, the kroger ad says save up to $3.49, so they will honor the 2 for $3.49 ($1.75ea) but not buy one for $2 get 1 free. so....YMMV :( (PS, Target has 3 online coupons for Kraft Cheese right now) - El

Anonymous said...

The Walmart in Rosenberg will honor it, not too sure how far away you live from the area. Myself and three friends of mine have all bought the cheese for $1 a bag. I really stocked up on cheese, I wont need to purchase any for months. -Kayla

Post a Comment