Monday, December 13, 2010

Yoplait - Get and Give a free Cup!

Help yourself and others get the calcium they need.  Go here to request your free cup of yogurt and then reach out and give cups to your friends!
When you purchase your yoplait, don't forget to save your pink lids for donation.  Yoplait will donate .10 for each lid turned in before December 31st to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  Visit YourLidMatters.com for lid
collection tips and tools!
Also, you can go here to print a coupon for .50/4 cups.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Not good for people in California, they will get a different offer. I think this is too funny, its because CA has there head wher ethe sun dont shine :P

katycouponers said...

lol Denise.
My coworker now thinks I am nuts as I just cracked up laughing at my desk :)

Post a Comment