Tuesday, December 7, 2010

4 Zhu Zhu Pets for less than the price of 1 at CVS

If Zhu Zhu pets are on your Christmas list, then you will want to head over to CVS this week. Right now, the Zhu Zhu pets are on sale buy 1 get 1 free. In addition, you can go here and put in your email address for a link to a buy 2 get 1 free CVS printable coupon.
The pets are $9.88 each but you will end up only paying for 1 (get 2 free with store sale and 1 free with store coupon)
Be sure to scan your CVS card at the coupon machine before checking out.  I received a $1 off coupon on any Zhu Zhu, so I ended up with 4 for only $8.88, or $2.22 each!
Also, when you scan your card, if you get a Planter's Grove $2.50 off coupon, you can get a bag FREE this week.  Yummy Almonds!

*picture is of my kids Zhu Zhu pets, not the ones I purchased today(they just happened to be handy).  They did have some of these varieties though.  For those in Sugar Land area, the store on Hwy 6 and Brooks had TONS of both the regular and the battle Zhu Zhu's.

Thanks Hooked on Bargains.

6 comments:

The Mommy said...

So will I need two coupons for this deal or only 1?

katycouponers said...

You will only need 1 coupon for this deal, the other two are free because of the sale :)

Anonymous said...

Did you have any trouble with the Zhu Zhu coupon beeping?

katycouponers said...

Anon, it did beep for cashier to enter price, but other than that, no. Cashier even commented she has been ringing up a ton since they went bogo, lol.

Anonymous said...

I dont get it? please help .I have the buy 2 get 1 free coupon , and i know they are b1go but how do you get 4 out of this and only pay for 1. It must be the blond hair,,lol. Thanks

Enriched-Mom said...

I had the coupon but my cashier didn't want to honor it. I added a 5th one and he still did not want to use my coupon. Finally, I asked him to try it and see if the register would beep. He did it but said I "cheated" the system. So, I purchased 2 but got 3 free. I'm still happy with the trasaction, because the Battle Ones were on son's list.

Post a Comment