Sunday, December 12, 2010

Randalls a few more deals!


I went to Randalls to finish up my Nabisco cracker coupons from the 11-14 SS, and picked up a few other goodies. Sorry I didn't picture everything, it was hectic when I got home and so everything just got put away.

Anyway, I found out a few interesting things. First, for the cracker deal, you only have to buy AT least 5 to get the sale price. You do NOT have to buy in groups of 5. This worked perfect for me as I only had 6 coupons left.

I talk about this deal more on this post(sorry, it is getting late again) but the Triscuits and Wheat Thins are .49 after sale and coupon.

Also, my coupon buddy imm told me about the HOT deal on the Banquet chicken nuggets/strips/tenders. Apparantly Randalls has these 24 oz bags for only $2.99 when you buy at least 3 (again, you do not have to buy in groups of 3 to get this pricing, just buy at least 3) Well, if you still have the Randall's Thanksgiving coupon booklets, you will find a $2 coupon in there for these bags making them just .99! Awesome.

Ok, a few things I also got but forgot to picture.
Green Giant boxed veggies are .89 if you buy at least 3(part of the same deal as the nuggets)
I wanted to see if my ecoupons would still stack together and they did.
4 ecoupons came off, 2 cellfire and 2 shortcuts, taking off $2.40 from the $2.67 cost of 3 boxes.
So for .27 I got 3 boxes of veggies (I did NOT use a paper coupon at all on these)

I also purchased 6 Pillsbury to get the $3 catalina and use a paper coupon on 3 of them, but not the other 3 and 2 cellfire and 1 shortcuts came off those as well.
So it appears you can still find decent deals at Randalls if you stay on top of loading all your ecoupons and items go on sale.

Don't forget, cellfire coupons expire tomorrow and then we should get a new round to load on Tuesday.  I still plan on loading until they take them away!

4 comments:

Martinez Party of Six said...

Which Pillsbury items did you get & how much did they cost?

paige said...

I'm reticent to do deals based on cellfire due to them not redemming on a regular basis. Myabe you can help since they are one of your sponsors? I know they completely ignore any "contact us" messages I send them regarding unredeemed coupons. If they do respond, they want me repeat every single bit of information I already gave them in their long complaint form plus a FAX of the receipt, as if I'm going to pay $1+ for a <$1 coupon! If they do credit my account, the credit coupon NEVER redeems. It just sits there until it expires in a few days.

katycouponers said...

Paige, I apologize for your troubles with cellfire ecoupons. I have never gone through the "unredeemed coupon process" Usually if the ecoupons don't come off, it is such a small amount for me I just don't bother (partially because I figure the least I can do is be a guinea pig). Othertimes, I will intentional check out at uscan so I know ahead of time what did not come off and I can void that item before paying.
I will forward your concerns to my contact and ask if they can give me a name of someone that will help remedy this problem.
Please provide me some contact information on my contact me link so if they ask this info from me, I can provide them it instantly.

katycouponers said...

Paige, my contact has already gotten back to me and requests the following info : I'd need her email, card number and mobile number.

I don't know if this will fully help or not, but he does say he will personally walk it over to customer service and speak with them?
Might also want to leave a comment on their facebook page(firm but polite works best) No company likes bad advertising(press) and most want to at least appear to be making amends.

Post a Comment