Thursday, December 9, 2010

Free/Cheap Crackers at Randalls and a few matchups of deals


Randalls has a decent cracker deal advertised in their weekly ad this week.
Buy 5 participating products and save $5 instantly.

Products include
Cheese Nips
Premium
Ritz
Wheat Thins
Cheese Nips and Premium are .99 wyb in groups of 5
Ritz are $1.49 wyb in groups of 5

I used 9 $1 coupons (11-14 SS) for the above and paid .90 (I apparantly had 1 $1 loadable for the Cheese Nips I forgot about so they gave me back one coupon)
*I also found out from my wonderful husband that apparently he HATES Ritz crackers and has failed to inform me of this for the last 11.5 years of marriage(his excuse, "Well you never really brought them home that often, so I thought you would notice they didn't get eatten!!!!")
GRRR!  At least I shop for 4 households so they will definitely get used.

Other deals you can find at Randalls this this week include
Buy 3, get $6 off promotion
Taster's Choice .99 - $1 insert 9-12 RP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which coupons did you use to only pay .90?? jennifer

Courtney said...

Who doesn't like Ritz Crackers!! Crazy hubby!

Post a Comment