Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bad News for Kroger Tx/La Shoppers


Well, it appears technology has caught up with us, and now Kroger in our regions has the same restrictions that have hit other regions. In the FAQ and the "more info" section on the Kroger ecoupons site, it now clearly states the following:
Limit of one coupon per item. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item

So it looks like our days of stacking digital coupons with paper coupons at Kroger is now over :(

Thank you to my readers for bringing this to my attention.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I noticed that a few weeks ago but they were still coming off as of Monday.

Anonymous said...

I was back from Kroger last night, and did not know the change. However, everything was still the same at my Kroger yesterday, my cashier checks both Q and the eQ still come off. I guess I should not use eQ and paper Q at the same time or the cashier might get in trouble. Janky

Gille said...

I,too, read that a while ago but it still goes through. Guess we'll see how long it lasts.

Post a Comment