Friday, December 10, 2010

Lego deal on Walmart.com



I have to say, I don't normally shop Walmart, but the last 5 times I have gone, I have had WONDERFUL customer service. I actually used their site to store pick up and everything went without a hitch.

Anyway, if you are planning on purchasing some stuff anyway at Walmart and you have a kiddo you need to purchase for that is 1-5(or save for your birthday closet stash), you might want to check this out.
This Lego set is selling for $29 BUT you get a $20 eGift Card to be used on a future purchase at Walmart.com or SamsClub.com.  That makes this Lego set just $9!  If you have it shipped directly to your store for pickup, you will not paying shipping fees either! (This same set is selling for $31.99 at Toys R Us)
Definitely a nice gift for just $9 Bucks.

Thanks Hip2Save.

3 comments:

Stacy Shilling said...

Is it just this set? I just bought my son the next size up at Walmart last week and if it applies to that one as well, I will get it and return the other one to the store. Geez, I hate it when this happens! LOL

Frances said...

This is a GREAT Lego set! It can keep my 3 grandsons occupied for hours. (As long as Grandma is playing, too.)

katycouponers said...

Stacy, yes it appears it is only this set that has the bonus.

Frances, I agree, legos are awesome toys and this is a really good price.

Post a Comment