Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons!

Cellfire and Shortcuts have new coupons to load today.  Many of the old familiar we are used to seeing, Pillsbury, several cereals, Betty Crocker.
It seems right now Cellfire is still allowing us to load to our Randalls cards!  Good news for me as now between Cellfire and Shortcuts I have 9 Pillsbury cookie coupons!  I plan on testing them today on my way home to pick up one more round of the Banquet Chicken nuggets.

Also, starting tomorrow, both Randalls and Kroger are going to be having a sale on cereal.  The .75/1 coupons are MUCH better than paper coupons as we usually get $1/2 or 3 in the inserts!

Stay tuned to how I do with the Pillsbury coupons and for a new promotion for a $/$$ off Cellfire coupon you can score this Thursday for use at Kroger affiliates!

2 comments:

qrazyguy said...

Thanks ZM. So I know now that most of us Houston coupon shoppers have made a mass exodus away from Randall's over to Kroger. I dearly miss my Randall's shopping and am having a lot of trouble adjusting to Kroger :-(.

So my question to you is how do you know which store to load your cellfire EQ's to? You have to pick one store or the other. Before I use to always load them to Randall's. Then I figured I would switch to Kroger but now it seems you can still get a few good EQ deals at Randall's? Which store do you load to?

katycouponers said...

Good question qrazy.
Actually during the last several rounds of cellfire, I have been able to load to BOTH cards. I used to also load only to Randalls and then see what was left available for Kroger(usually 1-2 select coupons). Once when I did this I had ALL the coupons available, woo hoo!

Post a Comment