Friday, December 3, 2010

Keebler Deal just got HOTTER AT KROGER

You will notice in my matchup post below, you could Already get the 10 Keebler crackers FREE after mega deal at Kroger.

Well, I just logged into the Kroger ecoupon site and they have added 2 new HOT loadables.

Save $5.00 on Kelloggs, Keebler, or Sunshine Cookies/Crackers
When you buy any FIVE (5) products !

and
Save $5.00 on Keebler Wholesome Breakfast Snack Items

When you buy any FIVE (5) products !

If you just do the cookies:

10 cookies $1.49 x 10 - 5 $1/2 - $5 ecoupon = $4.90 and mail in for rebate of $10
$5 money maker

I will have to check to see if Rice Krispies or other Breakfast products are on the mega deal for an even better scenario.!


They also added several Gerber coupons and there are fresh printables for these here.

7 comments:

Julia said...

do you know what kroger stores in houston allow more than 3 like coupons per transaction? that's the limit of my store.

katycouponers said...

Julia, I am not sure what part of Houston you live, but I shop many different stores on the Southwest side, so if you are around this side and want to email me, I can tell you the stores I have NO issues taking more than 3 :)

Stacy said...

Kroger will not double/triple more than 3 like coupons but they will accept more than 3 of the same coupons. If you have 5 of the same coupon Kroger will only double/triple the first three and then the others will be at face value. If they are for more than 50 cents this rule will not apply.

katycouponers said...

Stacy, actually this has changed recently and as I have noticed right now there is no limit on doubles/triples, shhhh!

Julia said...

Unfortunately my Kroger will only accept up to 3 like coupons. :(

Stacy said...

cool, thanks!

Anonymous said...

So would I be able to use the $10 off the Keebler booklet and the $5ecoupon?

Post a Comment