Monday, December 6, 2010

$5 Full Size Board Games at Kroger Marketplace, YMMV

I was so excited to see $5 off coupons for so many varieties of games.  I remembered seeing bogo tags all over the toy section at the Kroger Marketplace.

I made a quick jaunt to check on prices and there are many games(from my fuzzy memory: gator golf, elefun, etc) for only $19.99.  Since they are bogo, you can use 2 $5 coupons and get two for $9.99 or $5 each!
Great addition for your gift closet.  I love being able to stock up on $20 gifts for 25% of actual cost!
They had several of the advanced games too: Build it, Trivial Pursuit etc for ~ $24.99 on bogo, so  $7.50 cost a piece wyb 2.

I am not sure if these games are sold at regular Kroger or if you will get this kind of selection, so this might only benefit you folks near a Kroger Marketplace (you will know if your store is a Marketplace if you noticed they have a furniture section!)

3 comments:

FD said...

I was already planning to run this deal tonight, but I wanted to mention too that there's a $3 rebate on both the Elefun and Gator Golf games, making them even cheaper. Hoping for good selection at my store. *fingers crossed* :D

katycouponers said...

Frugal, is there a separate rebate I don't know about? The only one I know of requires the purchases to be made at Toys R Us.

FD said...

No, you're right. That's my fried-out brain (too much sugar and shopping!! LOL). I had the rebate form sitting on my desk and got excited about seeing elefun and gator golf on it, but forgot it was a Toys R Us only deal. Oh well -- $5 is still a great price!! :D

Post a Comment