Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Hasbro Booster Cards for Taboo or The Game of Things - GONE!


I was super excited to see this freebie tonight. In high school my best friend and I spent so much time together we could actually KILLED at the game Taboo! Seriously, we actually annihilated a set of twins once! Seriously, if you have every played taboo, you will understand this, but one of the clues was valet and you couldn't use all the expected phrases: car, etc. Anyway, one of us gave the clue Pretty Woman and would you believe the other one said valet parking, lol! Ahhh, those were fun times.

Anyway, back to subject(hey it is my blog, I am allowed to go off subject :P)
If you go to facebook and like Hasbro, you can choose a booster pack for Taboo or The Game of Things for FREE (while supplies last). Just go here and get yours. Depleted supply :(
I got the booster pack for Taboo of course, maybe Cher and I can get our husbands to play a round against us? he he

*off topic, but if you are feeling goofy, and want to know the weird stuff my husband finds to make me do, go to my WAY off topic tab and find today's date and read the entry(I thought I was a geek until I married him :P)

1 comments:

Martinez Party of Six said...

Darn! They're al gone already.

Post a Comment