Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cellfire - What is Santa bringing you today?

Today between 10-2 pm PST(Noon-4 pm CST!) head over to your cellfire account and see if you won a .50, $1, $2 or $5 coupon that will be added to your Kroger affiliate card!

Report back what you won! I have been told everyone will win at least the .50 coupon.

While there, you might want to load the Pillsbury and cereal coupons for the buy 4 save $4 sale going on.

*edit to add: They seem to be experiencing high traffic and request you keep refreshing if you cannot get on.
Have any of my readers made it on yet? I am still trying

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there site can't handle all of the traffic. The page will not load and I have been waiting a long time.

Anonymous said...

ditto

lmagee said...

I tried off and on for over 2 hours and never was able to access their site, and it is now 2:OO :-(

lmagee said...

I just realized that was 2:00 PST. Finally got in and got a Santa coupon for $1.

Laura said...

I finally got in and did not get any Santa coupon. ????? Am I supposed to do something to get it? It wasn't listed on the Browse Offers page.

Maria S. said...

No special message pop-up or loadable coupon for me on my Kroger card. I'll probably check again before the offer ends.
I won $5.00 the last time so I can't complain :)

katycouponers said...

Keep trying folks.
I got in finally with my card and won .50.
Then I logged in for my mom and nothing popped up. I tried back just now and she won $2 woo hoo.
One more card to go......

Denise said...

I got $1 and I had to keep trying.

April P said...

I won .50 after logging in a couple of times. Glad to win something especially after winning $5 on the last promo!

Maria S. said...

Logged back in again, maybe 30 minutes later after first try with no special coupon, and rcv'd the coupon for .50 savings. Something is better than nothing :)

Laura said...

I tried again at 4:45 and got the .50 coupon.

Southwest Coupon Clipper said...

I got $1

Post a Comment