Thursday, December 2, 2010

Kroger - loving this MEGA SALE!!!!


Wow! This mega sale is HOT! Rather than giving my usual breakdown, I will just tell you how much everything above cost me and give you the individual deals that make this mega sale so HOT! I will also share a few non-mega items you can snag since you will be there anyway.

All items listed below are priced assuming you purchase in groups of 10 (mix and match)

Advil 20-24 ct $2.50
-$2 IP
=.50

BestLife Buttery Spread $1.29
-.50 insert 10-17 RP or $1 IP
=.29

Betty Crocker Brownie mix .99
-$1/2 Randalls Thanksgiving book
=.98/2

Bumble Bee tuna pouches .50
-.55 blinkie or 9-12 SS
=-.05

Carnation Evaporated milk .69
-.50/2 11-14 RP
= .19 each

Cesar treats $2.49
-$2 insert 11-7 RP
=.49

Chex Mix $1.49
-.50 ecoupon
-.50 insert(chocolate) 11-14 GM
=-.01

Colgate Wisp $1.50
-.75 ecoupon
-.50 IP
=-.25

Emerald dry roasted peanuts $1.49
-$1.50/2 insert 11-14 RP
= $1.48/2

Keebler Fudge Shoppe cookies $1.49
-$1/2 booklet Kellogg’s ultimate holiday guide or IP
=$1.98/2 (if you buy 10, you can mail in for $10 rebate from Kellogg’s booklet)

Krusteaz cookie mix .99 wyb 10 participating items
-$1 insert10-10 SS
= FREE!

Mom’s Best natural cereal .99
-.75 IP
=.24

Orville Redenbacher $1.49
-.40 insert 11-14 SS
= .69

Pepperidge Farm bread $1.99
-.40 insert 11-7 SS
= $1.19 each (if you buy 3 in one transaction, you get $3 oynso!) Thanks imm <3
Just .19 each AFTER CAT!!!!!!

Sierra Mist 2 liter .79
-$1 Thanksgiving booklet
=-.21

Silk Pure Almond milk $1.99
-$1 ecoupon
-.75 IP
=.24

Tidy Cat litter 10lb clay $1.49
-1 ecoupon
-1 IP or insert 9-12 RP
= -.51

Wesson oil $1.99
-$1 Thanksgiving booklet
=.99

Ziploc bags $1.99
-$1/2 ecoupon
-$1/2 Randalls booklet or insert 10-10 SS
= $1.98/2

Ziploc container $2.50
-$1.50 ecoupon
-$1.50/2 Randalls booklet or insert 11-14 SS
=$2/2

Non-mega good deals:

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper $1
-.35 IP (no longer available)
= FREE(I purchased 3 of these and got a $1.50 oynso)

Campbells condensed soups $1
-free soup when you buy Pepperidge Farm bread peelies
=FREE (these coupons did beep, they were on all the breads!)

Carmex $1
-.30 insert 11-7 SS
=.10

Duracell 4 pack $1.98
-$1.50 insert 11-14 RP
=.48 (if you buy 5 in a transaction, you get $3 oynso!)

Gas X* $5.19
-$3 ecoupon
-$3 IP (coupon reset!)
= -.81
* I purchased 2 Gas X Prevention in the same transaction, so both ecoupons came off.  If you only buy 1, most likely the lesser ecoupon will come off(I had this same issue happen on the Vicks Sinex, I loaded a $1 and a $4 and only the $1 came off, so be AWARE of this before making purchase)

Gas X* Prevention $5.19
- $4 ecoupon
- $4 IP
= -$2.81

Reach floss $1.49
-$1 ecoupon
-$1 insert 10-10, 5-16, 4-11 RP
= -.51

Scope mouthwash $2.99
- .75 ecoupon
- $2 insert 11-7 RP
= .24 (thanks reader Gille)

Wonka gummies $1
- .75 ecoupon
- .75 IP
= -.50

*To highlight a few catalinas:
Hamburger helper, buy 3 get $1.50, buy 4 get $2, buy 5 get $2.50 , ends 12/5 for TX(thanks reader Nina)

Duracell, spend $15, get $3 oynso (this catalina is working on PREsale price)

Pepperidge Farm, spend $10, get $3 oynso (this is working on PREsale price which rang from $3.69-3.99)

Keebler Rebate for $10 has to purchased in ONE transaction.

*Forgot to add my total:
I paid $15.07 oop (some of this I paid down with cats I already had)
Got back $10.50 in cats ($3 for Duracell, 2 $3 for Pepperidge Farm, $1.50 for H Helper)
And will mail for $10 rebate on the cookies so final tally
$15.07 + .44 (stamp) - $10.50 - $10 = $4.99 profit

16 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you for the break down of deals, this really really helps me out :) The bread deal is HOT!!!!

Nina said...

Hamburger Helper ends on 12/05 and the Best Life Butter was included in the Mega Deal at my store in the Heights (it was also in the ad).

Nina said...

FYI... I bought the Gas X Prevention and the $3 eQ came off (not the $4). I had both loaded.

Coupon Newbie said...

How much was your OOP total? And how many Cat's did you get back?

katycouponers said...

Thanks Nina, I fixed the HH and the BestLife, will make a note for others on the Gas X, I purchased 2 Gas X Prevention in the same transaction and both coupons came off.

Coupon Newbie, I added my total to the end of the post :)

Unknown said...

Sadly (unless it's changed this week, and things seem to at the Rosenberg store...) they only allow 3 like Qs in order or I'd snap that cookie deal up in a minute!!
Thanks!

Julia said...

same thing happened to me with the gasx, purchased prevention, but regular came off.

Denise said...

ZM..wered ya get the Kelloggs booklet?
thanks :)

katycouponers said...

Denise, I found them at a SL Kroger, email me and I will send you some :) I used those awesome SD coupons at Petsmart and really need to return the favor :)

Lindseyjarenjayden said...

I was wondering do you have pictures of your stockpile I would love to see what it looks like. Also I want to say thank you for your blog I was a stay at home mom for 4 years and just got back in to the work force and if it weren't for all the blogs from people I would miss all the good deals. :)

Anonymous said...

I tried buying the 2 Gas X products and my issue wasn't the EP coupon not applying... but the fact that apparently my freshly printed coupons.com Gas X and Gas X prevention coupons were not valid b/c they were missing WATERMARKS!!! And this from the manager!
Could you all share the Kroger stores need the Katy area that don't have issues with internet coupons? I don't know any other way to prove that my coupons really are valid. And I would like to take advantage of the Gas X while I can.
Thanks!

Julia said...

help! i can't find the kelloggs booklets anywhere! does anyone know where in west houston i could find them?

Unknown said...

I was looking at the +more info section of the coupons on the kroger website, and i was wondering if they changed their coupon policy. It looks like most of the digital coupons can no longer be used with paper coupons. Does that mean I can no longer combine my digital coupons and manufacturer coupons?

Anonymous said...

Ok I can not find the ecoupon on my end for the scope and the reach floss??? Also the $1 for the cat litter didnt come off at register I had to call them and the chex mix was for .50 on 2 packages I didnt notice till after I bought them didnt save like I thought I would. Are the ecoupons different in other areas?>> Also the battery catalina died on the 4th:(

Rachel said...

Went today and they had the Gas-X on sale for $4.19, so makes it even better with the $4 loadable and $4 print. Can you share which Kroger in Sugar Land had the Kelloggs booklets? I checked at the Marketplace off Mason today, and couldn't find any. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

thank you very much Stephanie. ^^, I was super busy so I went K. in the last minute - tonight. I saved a lot today. Thanks very much. Janky ^_^

Post a Comment