Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alamo Draft House Groupon - $9 for two tickets


Ladies! If your husband is anything like mine, he does NOT like chick flicks! When it is my turn to pick the movie, he knows he is in trouble because it is either going to be a Johnny Depp flick(assuming one is out) or a chick flick, lol.
Well, I have to say, The Alamo Drafthouse has saved me from the eye rolling and gripes! Now, when it is my turn to pick the flick, we go to Alamo Drafthouse. I get to watch a sappy movie without kid interruption and my husband gets to drink a REAL beer (ie, a craft beer). Given that my husband brews his own, he has rather picky taste. They also have a decent menu in the event you don't want to go to a restaurant, but you don't want just popcorn (I am talking FULL MENU!)

So, if interested, you can get 2 movie tickets for $9 today from Groupon. Limit 10 per person, good until March 2011. Woo Hoo, date night is covered for us :)

Sorry to my Austin readers, this is only good at the two Houston area stores :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment