Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Internet Radio(and not in 10 minute intervals!)



I have a confession. I like old music! I don't mean elevator music, I mean 80's, 90's and even the occassional 50's -70's mixed in.
Beside the Killers, I doubt I know much current music on the airwaves, lol.
What is worse, is I am super cheap, so I won't pay for cd's, downloads, etc. While finding deals and reading email, I am pathetic and go to youtube not to watch, but to listen to songs I like. Well, the bad thing about that, is every 3-5 mins I have to go back to youtube to either hit play again, or find another song. That is SUPER annoying, especially when I am working coupon matchups.
Well, tonight I decided to check out internet radio. Apparantly it is FREE (my kind of price) AND I can listen to the genre I want. Right now I am jammin to Classic Alternative (something that NO Houston stations play anymore except during retro hour :( ) The Stone Roses anyone??

I have been checking out other genres and they have a Disney station too for my kids when they insist on listening to my computer (right now they are in bed and I have my headphones on)
Hmmm, I wonder if they have a Sting station for the hubby?
I did noticed they have talk show stations too (wonder if they have Tom Martino or Dave Ramsey- I will have to check that out once they play a song I don't like, lol)

If you want to check it out, go here and sign up, it is free and you will be entered to win and iPod Touch.

*Awww, just found Gen X radio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment