Monday, December 13, 2010

Hallmark - Have you used your $10 coupon yet?


Today was the first day I made it to Hallmark and I walked around for a bit trying to decide what to spend my $10 off coupon (no longer available to print, sorry guys if you have not printed it yet- I posted about here).
I noticed Pillow Pets but they were $24.99, so not a HUGE savings.  Several Melissa and Doug items in the store.  There were even Zhu Zhu items 50% off so you can get accessories for those cheap Zhu Zhu's you picked up last week at CVS(if you missed that sale, it is going again next week, if you missed that post, go here).

Well, finally I stumbled upon the PERFECT item.  Zoey has been telling me she needs new slippers because she is growing.  Well, these Snoozies were exactly $10 so FREE!  They also had women sizes for a little more.  They have non skid soles too and feel very soft.  (there were boy colors too!)

7 comments:

paige said...

Which store did you go to? Did you need a crown club membership card/number? I had a huge hassle trying to redeem the $5 one, waited 30 min for the cashier to get "approval."

Ruthie said...

The Hallmark I shopped at today (Mason/Highland Knolls) I was told that they were honoring the coupon but it wasn't really from Hallmark. It was a scam... Has anyone else heard this?? I felt bad about my deal after the sales lady told me that:/

katycouponers said...

Paige, I went to the store in Sugar Land.

hmm Ruthie, I had not heard anything about that, guess I need to google some, but checking several sites have not turned up this info, hmm.

Ruthie said...

Maybe she had bad info...She seemed quite sure. She said if it was a real coupon it would have printed on it your membership number but she did tell me they had allowed everyone to redeem their coupons. Interestingly, it did not beep or require any over ride at all to go through. Interesting...

katycouponers said...

Ruthie, I did further research and find it odd there is nothing about the coupon on the Hallmark blog or their website. I only found one blog that even suspected it might be fraud, I sure hope not because I would feel bad too. They had a coupon similar to this last year but for $5 and I don't recall it printing my number on it.

Anonymous said...

I used the same $10 coupon, as well as another $5 coupon. My store had no problem accepting them and had in fact received several on the busy afternoon I visited. I don't believe they are fraudulent. The coupons were applied without any problem, the cashiers were familiar with them both, and the register even printed up an additional $2 coupon for answering a survey. Woo-Hoo! That's a free Yankee votive candle for me!

Courtney said...

My husband used the $10 coupon this weekend to get my son the ZuZu Pet activity center. No problem either :)

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment