Saturday, December 11, 2010

Target - GREAT Crayola PopArt Pixies deal - ends tonight!


Sorry for such short notice on this deal but today is the first chance I got to make it out to Target and I was not sure this deal would work.
First, you will need to go to facebook and print 2 of the $4 coupons for Crayola PopArt Pixies.
Then you will need to have a copy of the 4 day Walgreens sale ad(ends tonight!)
Page 5 of the ad has the Pixies advertised for just $5.99. Target is running a promotion on the Pixies to earn a $5 gift card when you purchase 2.
I went to the service desk and did a price match and when she scanned the second item it promoted for the gift card, YAY!!!!
The only odd thing is one of my $4 coupons only took off $2.97? but I got it all free after promo so I didn't press the issue.

Here is how my transaction looked:
1 Hungry Hippo $4.99 - $5 insert (yay finally found one!) = -.01

2 Crayola pixies price matceh to $5.99 - $4 -$2.97 = $5.01

1 Target gift card for $10 (I purchased this due to the Target "glitch"target="new")

-.05 for bringing in my own bags
Paid: $14.95 out of pocket, but got $5 gift card for Crayola purchase and $10 gift card I purchased
So, .05 PROFIT!

4 comments:

FD said...

I was at the Target today on 1-10 and Fry and they had a bunch of the Hungry Hippo Travel games in stock, as well as the Battleship travel games (in the stocking stuffer section, by the bagged chocolate candy). The U-build battleship $5 coupon went through with no beeps, so FREE!!

I never could get that $4 PopArt Pixies coupon to print. That's a great deal! :(

katycouponers said...

hmm, I didn't go to that Target. I don't feel comfortable using the battleship coupon, but would love a few more Hungry Hippo to donate to the women's shelter.

Anonymous said...

Please clarify - to get the .05 credit for bringing your own bag at Target, does it have to be a Target bag (plastic or cloth)? I often use some bags with my employer's logo and I haven't received a nickel credit. Thanks - Mercedes V.

katycouponers said...

Mercedes, Target will give you a .05 credit for bringing in your own reusable bags. Doesn't matter what the bag says, it is incentive for NOT using their plastic bags. Sometimes you need to remind the cashiers because there is a special barcode on their register they scan for this.
It was listed in their ad(might still be to tell you the truth)

Post a Comment