Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Great Deal at Target/Walmart/Kroger for Hefty Zoo Pals


Right now, All You has a printable coupon for Hefty Zoo pals, buy 2 get 1 free.
Then go here and print the $1 off 1 coupon twice (I used zip 77083)edit: apparantly the coupon is save $1 on cup/bowl wyb the plates, bummer - thanks Mary for letting me know, grr.

Right now the Zoo Pal are $1.99 at Target, Walmart, and Kroger, so buying 3 would look like this:
3 x 1.99 = $5.97
-1.99 buy 2 get 1 coupon
-$1/2
=$2.98/3 or .99 each! 
(for those with the Randalls Thanksgiving book, there is a $1/1 in there you can use making them .66 each!  This is an awesome price for these.  I know I save these plates for the special days when I know my kids are going to gripe about what I am cooking.  Putting it on a animal plate seems to make everything better.)

Bonus is that Hefty is a box top partner, so you will get 3 box tops too!  If you don't have a participating school, these are a great donation item, as school's get .10 for each one.  They get an actual check to be used however they see fit(my kiddos school used the money for new playground equipment)

5 comments:

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Yay, thanks for the $1/1 coupon zip!! Love the new look! :)

katycouponers said...

Thanks, it is still a work in progress, but hopefully it loads faster now and it is starting to look a little cleaner anyway.
Will probably have to wait until after Christmas to customize it more

Adele said...

Great site! We thanked you in our post!!! Thanks for the $1/1 coupon!!!!

Julie and Adele
The Coupon Cents Sisters!!
www.couponcentssisters.com

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Bummer, so the coupons on Coupons.com say Buy 1 package of plates, save $1/1 cup or bowl package. Have you used 2 of these coupons in 1 transaction with the B2G1 coupon?

katycouponers said...

awww, bummer! I noticed the $1/1 and printed when I got home with a bunch of other coupons and didn't look closely. Just looked at my coupon and you are right, guess I will be using the Randalls coupon booklet ones.

Post a Comment