Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zarbee's Kids Cough Syrup - Have you gotten yours yet?

Have you picked up Zarbee's this week at Walgreen's yet?  Right now, Walgreens and Zarbee's have teamed up to bring us a register reward deal that allows us to try this for FREE!  ($5.99 cost, earns $6 Register Reward).  I don't know about you but I was super excited to see this deal come up.  Last year, when my kiddos had a cough I was terrified.  There have been so many recalls, so much information about over dosing kids with too much medicine.  And if that wasn't enough stress, the fight to actually get my kiddos to swallow the stuff.  (I admit, even I make a nasty face and say "I don't wanna!" when my husband forces cough syrup down my throat, blech!)

Well, Zarbee's is made with honey and 100% drug free.  I have to admit, I think it tastes MUCH better than other cough syrups too.  I actually had to pull some of this out tonight as my little one has been congested and just not getting rest.  So far, so good!  AND it was wonderful to not get that whiny medicine face.

I certainly encourage you to pick up some of this at Walgreen's soon.  Keep in mind, if you pick it up this week, it will be free to you (after register reward).  I know I am going to have to keep it on hand as I doubt my kids will ever let me give them the "red" stuff again.

And just for giggles, you should check out this video. Pretty much sums up my kids reaction to the "red" stuff (with a lot more whining of course, lol)

Disclosure: Zarbee's provided me a bottle of their kid's cough syrup to try and review.  Entire post was written by myself and all opinions on this product are mine alone.  I was not compensated in any other way for my post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For anyone reading that has a "husband" like mine that won't let go of money...
Well, if he has a FSA card, this is a great time to get a little extra Christmas, or whatever for, cash. I just use the FSA (medical) credit card for times like this, stock up on what I will use, and keep the RR or ECB for myself to use on what I want.
With this deal, I have 2 $3.00 off coupons that I will use to buy $6.00 worth of something non-medical that I want (2 transactions at $3.00 off each) and will get it for free because the coupon amount is taken off the total, then I slide the FSA card and it takes the entire amount of the medical items off.
I don't have a choke "DH" gag gag, and I'll just keep it at that. We will use these items, I have a child who is actually coughing and congested right now because someone won't cough/sneeze away, instead it's in the air no matter who is around.

Anonymous said...

It's a no go here for my 5 year old, spit it right out.

Post a Comment